Please review this video on soccer throw ins. We need to make sure we don't turn over the ball to the other team for something so simple.
- Both feet have to be on the ground. If you lift a foot we lose the ball.
- Throw has to be both hands and overhead
- When throwing the ball in never throw it in the middle of the field unless we are close to the goal our team is trying to score in.
- 90% of the time at this level of a team you will want to thrown the ball down the sideline
- Be quick to get the ball and throw it in while other team is not organized
- If your not throwing it in get in receiving position quickly if your a forward or midfield
- I prefer one of of our defensive players to hustle and throw it in and then hustle back to their position
- Throw ins can make or break our game when scoring goals and moving the ball down the field